HR & Admin Officer
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Work with department managers to create job descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Perform reference checks as need
- Managing seasonal greetings and team building.
- Reporting and monitoring “Team happiness” e.g. confliction, feedback, issues,
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Other tasks or ad hoc project to be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Political Sciences or related fields
- At least 2 years working experience; however, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English (Reading/Writing/Speaking/Listening)
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Can do attitude, positive thinking and willing to learn
- Multitasking is needed.