HR & Office Administrator
- Recruitment: Handle the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, pre-screening, selecting candidates, conducting interviews, documenting processes, and overseeing employment registrations.
- Time Attendance: Monitor and report employee time attendance to the Management Team.
- Performance Appraisal: Monitor, review, and evaluate the performance appraisal system.
- HR Policies & Compliance: Oversee HR policies, programs, procedures, processes, and practices, ensuring legal compliance and best practices.
- Payroll Management: Create new employee information in the payroll system, ensure data accuracy, and prepare the monthly payroll.
- Legal Liaison: Liaise with the Social Security Office and Group Insurance company for any inquiries and ensure the company’s adherence to regulatory requirements and legal compliance.
- Employee Relations: Design and organize employee relation activities, including communication programs, annual activities, and other employee initiatives.
- Office Administration: Manage activities related to office suite maintenance, office equipment, systems, and administrative personnel.
- Other Tasks: Perform other tasks as assigned to support company objectives and operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Political Science, Management, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Recruitment or as an HR Generalist.
- Strong understanding of HR principles and best practices.
- Excellent presentation, communication, initiative, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities.
- Proactive nature and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including G Suite, MS Office, and other relevant software.